Monday, February 12, 2007

{ New Plymouth, Ohio } David.


This is David, a 17-year-old from a very small rural town that I have been trailing and photographing for about 2 weeks. He is a great guy and now a good friend. His life is really interesting to me for a reason that I can't quite put my finger on. He has 2 girl friends, does drugs, and is in out of rehab on a regular basis. He is leading a life that can't go on forever. I see an end to his lifestyle coming very soon.

In this image he is newly on house arrest. He took a drug test yesterday and failed again. He will be sitting in this chair looking out this window until the 22nd. He is allowed to go to school and nothing else. We spent about a half an hour sitting in a friends car in David's driveway joking about their drunken weekend. I need an audio recorder.
click here to see more...

No comments: